- Job ID:
- Dubuque, IA
Full time OBGYN position in Dubuque, Iowa with an established private practice. This opportunity will allow the physician to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently, the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1:6 Call Schedule
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance (J1/ H1B Visas)
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Competitive salary with production bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!