- Job ID:
- Colorado Springs, CO
Full time or part time REI OBGYN position in Colorado Springs, with an established medical group. This is an employed position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a great working environment!
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Low Volume Call Schedule – Calls Screened by Nursing Staff
- Immediate Patient Demand
- Experienced Nurse Manages IVF Case Management
- Excellent community
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Reproductive Endocrinology Fellowship trained
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!