- Job ID:
- Ogden, UT
Full time OBGYN position in Ogden, Utah with an established medical group. This opportunity will allow the physician to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Call 1:5
- In house surgical procedure area
- Competitive compensation that moves to production basis after year one
- Extensive benefits including Medical and Malpractice
- Triage nurse help patients and refill prescriptions
- Excellent community, Tight knit group of doctors
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!