- Job ID:
- Chicago, IL
Full timeREI OBGYN position in Chicago with an establishedpremier fertility group. This is an employed position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a great working environment!
Benefits for the OBGYN
- High quality results, well established reputation and broad and diverse patient base
- On-site surgical suite, andrology and endocrine lab, embryo lab
- Partnership opportunities with true equity interest
- Business operations supported by industry leading experts in physician practice management
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have completed and OBGYN residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Reproductive Endocrinology Fellowship trained
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!