- Job ID:
- Wilmette, IL
Full-time Certified Nurse Midwife position in the Northern Chicago Suburbs in an established and growing OBGYN medical group.
A new CNM will have an opportunity to come into a thriving medical group with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an CNM the opportunity to practice full scope midwifery in the office and cater to a more non-intervention patient population.
Benefits for the CNM
- 6% CS RATE, and a 70% unmedicated delivery rate.
- Client autonomy, shared decision-making, and hands on labor support.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package – Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Hospital Credentialing & Malpractice Insurance
- Favorable PTO and CME reimbursement
- An environment that promotes individual ideas, growth, and collaboration
- Registered Professional Nurse (IL) license
- Graduate of master’s degree in Nurse Midwifery Program, accredited by the American College of Nurse Midwives or College of Nurse Midwifery
- Expertise within the specialty of OB as a certified nurse-midwife is required
- Experience practicing as a certified nurse-midwife preferred, but we encourage new graduates who are drawn to the position to apply.
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!