- Job ID:
- Grand Rapids, MI
Immediate Patient Demand, Partnership Opportunity, Sign on and Annual Production Bonuses
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Grand Rapids, Michigan with an established medical group. This is an employed position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a low-volume call schedule!
Benefits for the REI Physician
- 1-in-7 After-hours Call
- Will have an APP assigned to you!
- 1-in-5 Saturday Clinic, weekend call
- Donor Department and Genetic Center
- Partnership Opportunity
- Very Competitive Starting Salary (Negotiable based on experience)
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME, etc.
- Sign-on Bonus, Annual Production based Bonus
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found Reproductive Endocrinologists in the U.S. are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$500,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.