- Job ID:
- Plattsburgh, NY
Full time OBGYN position in Plattsburgh, New York with an established medical group. This opportunity will allow the physician to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Practice Call 1:3 /Hospital Call rotated by entire department
- 40/60 OB/GYN
- Excellent compensation
- Extensive benefits including Medical and Malpractice
- 3 Nurse practitioners, Midwife and Laborist support
- Excellent community, Tight knit group of doctors
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!