- Job ID:
- Marysville, IL
Full-time OBGYN position with a family friendly practice that is open to new graduates and residents. This opportunity will afford the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently, the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Private Practice opportunity
- 1:3 Call Schedule
- 50/50 mix of obstetrics and gynecology
- Significant patient demand in the community
- Robotics Available
- Competitive Compensation
- Extensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Retirement
- Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!