- Job ID:
- Bay Area, CA
1-in-6 Weekend Call – 30 min Patient Appointments – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Full-time OBGYN position in an established OBGYN practice in Mountain View, CA. A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice and grow their patient base rapidly.
This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the practice includes Pregnancy Care, GYN Office & Procedure Care, and GYN Surgical Care.
A new associate will be joining a team with ample support staff and a beautiful office location. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in a nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Excellent Quality of Work Life
– Standard Clinic Hours Monday-Friday
– 30-Minute Patient Appointments
– 1-in-4 Weekday Call and 1-in-6 Weekend Call
– 10 deliveries per month
– Take call at home
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
– Competitive Salary ($300k+)
– Full Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, etc.
– Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs in California are seeing average starting salaries of $300,000-$400,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.