- Job ID:
- Johnson City, TN
1-in-10 Call Schedule with Laborists – Teaching Opportunity – Surgical Robotics Available
Full-time OBGYN position in Johnson City, TN, area with an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with midwives and ample support staff, a beautiful office locations, and an amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospitals.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-10 Call Schedule with Laborists
- Clinic and Educational Responsibilities (80%/20%)
- Competitive Compensation with 1-year Salary Guarantee then Salary plus Bonus Compensation Model
- Extensive Benefits including medical insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off, retirement, etc.
- Level III NICU
- Robotics Available
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs in Tennessee are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.