- Job ID:
- Alexandria, VA
1-in-5 Call Schedule – Post Call Day Off – Partnership Opportunity – Relocation Assistance
Full time OBGYN position near Alexandria, VA, with a well-established and growing OBGYN private practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Practice has ample support staff. Deliveries and GYN surgeries will be done in a nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-5 Call Schedule + Post-Call Day Off
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Blocked Surgical Time – Surgical Robotics Available
- Partnership Opportunity
- Base Salary PLUS Quarterly Production Bonus
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Retirement, Disability & Life Insurance, Continuing Education, etc.
- 4 Weeks of Paid Time Off Plus Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!