- Job ID:
- Johnson City, TN
Gyn Surgery Focused – Low or No OB Call – Surgical Robotics Available
Full-time Gynecologist/Gynecologic Surgeon position in Johnson City, TN, in an established and growing practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will afford a physician the opportunity to see a diverse patient population.
Join a team with ample support staff, a beautiful office location, and an amazing community.
Benefits for the Gynecologist/Gynecologic Surgeon
- Faculty Position
- Low OB Call or No OB Call (per candidate preference)
- Focus on minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Competitive Compensation with 1-year Salary Guarantee then Salary plus Bonus Compensation Model
- Extensive Benefits including medical insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off, retirement, etc.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Prefer Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY.
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs in Tennessee are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.