- Job ID:
- Houston, TX
1-in-5 Call Schedule – Relocation Assistance and/or Sign-on Bonus – Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness – Full Time Or Part Time Position
Full-time OBGYN position near Memorial City, Houston, TX, in an established and growing OBGYN medical group.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving, growing practice. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a new office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Full Time Or Part Time Position
- 1-in-5 Call Schedule
- Non-Profit Organization (Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Competitive Base Salary PLUS Production Bonus
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Paid Time Off, CME Benefits, etc.
- Possible Relocation Assistance and/or Sign-On Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs in Texas are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.