- Job ID:
- San Antonio, TX
1-in-10 Call Schedule – Post-Call Day Off – Partnership Opportunity – Relocation Assistance/Sign-on Bonus
Full-time OBGYN position in San Antonio, Texas, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with midwives and ample support staff, a beautiful office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital with Robotic systems.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-10 Call Schedule
- Post-Call Day Off
- Plus 1/2 Day off Every Week
- Partnership Opportunity
- Competitive Salary Plus Production Bonus
- Annual Salary Increases
- Benefits include Paid Medical/Dental (Premiums Paid 100%), Malpractice, Disability, Retirement, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Potential Relocation Assistance and/or Sign-on Bonus
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Balanced OB and Gyn Services
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs in Texas are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.