- Job ID:
- Cartersville, GA
1-in-5 Schedule – Partnership Opportunity – 5 Weeks Paid Time Off – Relocation Assistance
Full-time OBGYN position near Cartersville, GA, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with a midwife and ample support staff, great office locations, and an amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospitals.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-5 Call Schedule
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Physician back-up for all deliveries and major surgeries
- Partnership Opportunity
- Competitive Salary with Production Bonus
- Extensive Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice Insurance, Disability and Life Insurance, Retirement, CME, etc.
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Possible Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs in Georgia are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.