- Job ID:
- Coral Springs, FL
1-in-6 Call Schedule – Post Call Afternoons Off – Blocked Surgical Time – Partnership Opportunity
Full time OBGYN position in Coral Springs, FL, with a well-established and growing OBGYN private practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Practice has ample support staff. Deliveries and GYN surgeries will be done in a nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-6 Call Schedule
- Post-Call Afternoons Off
- No unassigned/ER hospital call
- Laborist back-up for deliveries
- Blocked Surgical Time
- Robotics Available
- Competitive Salary (Negotiable based on experience)
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Legal Defense Benefits, Retirement, Paid-Time Off, Continuing Education Expenses
- Negotiable Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonus
- Partnership Opportunity
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Eligible/Certified
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!