- Job ID:
- Knoxville, TN
Permanent Laborist/Hospitalist – Full Time or Part Time Openings – Competitive Salary + Benefits
Full-time OBGYN position in Knoxville, TN, with a well-established and growing OBGYN practice.
Benefits for the OBGYN Laborist/Hospitalist
- Full-time and Part-time Openings
- 4-5 Weekdays per Month – 16-hour shifts
- 1-2 Weekends per Month
- No clinic responsibilities
- 1 Hospital
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits including Medical Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, etc.
- Potential Sign-on Bonus
- Potential Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!