- Job ID:
- Orlando, FL
Permanent Laborist/OB Hospitalist – 8 shifts/month – Competitive Base Salary + Full-Time Benefits – Relocation Assistance
Full-time position in Orlando, FL, with a well-established and growing OBGYN practice.
Benefits for the OBGYN Laborist/OB Hospitalist
- Employed Permanent Laborist Position
- 8 Shifts per Month
- 24-Hour Shifts
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, etc.
- Potential Relocation Assistance
- Ideal Start Date: Fall 2022 to Spring 2023
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs & Laborists in Florida are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.