- Job ID:
- Greensboro, NC
1-in-7 Practice Call – Partnership Opportunity – Relocation Assistance
Full-time OBGYN position in Greensboro, North Carolina, in a well-established and growing OBGYN practice. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team of physicians with ample support staff and amazing community.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-7 call
- No Unassigned Hospital Call
- Robotics Available
- Partnership Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation with Extensive Benefits including full family medical benefit premiums paid 100%
- 7 weeks Paid Time Off (4 weeks vacation, 7 paid holidays, 2 weeks of sick leave)
- Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs in North Carolina are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.