- Job ID:
- Montgomery, AL
1-in-7 Call Schedule – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus – Offering Visas
Full-time OBGYN position in Montgomery, AL, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a great office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-7 Call Schedule
- 1 Practice Location
- Friday Afternoons Off Every Week!
- Blocked Surgical Time and Surgical Robotics Available
- Competitive Salary with Production Bonus
- Benefits include Medical Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Disability Insurance, Retirement, CME, etc.
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off PLUS 5 CME Paid Days
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
- Offering J1 and H1B Visas
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!