- Job ID:
- Jacksonville, FL
1-in-4 Call Schedule – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on-Bonus – Malpractice with Tail Insurance
Full time OBGYN position in Jacksonville, FL, with a well-established and growing OBGYN private practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Practice has ample support staff. Deliveries and GYN surgeries will be done in a nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-4 Call Schedule (Growing to 1-in-8)
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Competitive Salary with Production Bonus and Annual Salary Increases
- Benefits include Medical/Dental Insurance, Malpractice Insurance with Tail, Retirement, Paid-Time Off, etc
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on-Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs in Florida are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.