- Job ID:
- Birmingham, AL
1-in-7 Call Schedule for Phone Calls Only – No Weekend Clinic Responsibilities – 100% Paid Medical Benefits for Family
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Birmingham, AL, with an established medical group. This is an physician position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a low-volume call schedule!
Benefits for the REI Physician
- Excellent Quality of Life
- 1-in-7 Call Schedule (Phone Call Only)
- Full-time or Part-Time Openings
- No Weekend Clinic Responsibilities
- Partnership Opportunity (12 month Partnership Track)
- Competitive Compensation and Exceptional Benefits
- +$325,000 Base Salary Plus Production Bonus
- Excellent benefits including 100% Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for physician and all dependents
- Benefits also include Malpractice Insurance, Retirement with Contribution, CME, and 5 Weeks Paid Time Off PLUS Paid Holidays
- $100,000 Bonus for Sign-on Bonus or Student Loan Repayment PLUS Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found Reproductive Endocrinologists in the U.S. are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$500,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.