- Job ID:
- Birmingham, AL
$400k + Compensation – Consultative Call Only – Relocation/Sign-On Bonus
Full time MFM position in Northern Alabama with an established group. This is an employed position where an MFM Physician can enjoy ample support staff, robust referral streams and a consultative-only call schedule!
Benefits for the MFM
- Consultative Call Only
- Well-Established Referral Streams
- Immediate Patient Base
- Staff includes NP’s for both inpatient and clinic support
- Level III NICU
- $400,000 + Compensation
- Extensive Benefits including Sign-on Bonus/Relocation Assistance, Medical/Dental, Malpractice, Paid-Time Off, Retirement, CME, etc.
Requirements of the MFM
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists in the U.S. are seeing average starting salaries of $300,000-$500,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.