- Job ID:
- Leesburg, VA
$325k Starting Salary – Midwives take First Call – Partnership Opportunity
Full time OBGYN position in the Leesburg, VA, area with a well-established and growing OBGYN private practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Practice has ample support staff. Deliveries and GYN surgeries will be done in a nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- $325,000 Starting Salary
- 1-in-4 Practice Call with Midwives
- Midwives take 1st call
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Balanced OB/GYN
- Partnership Track Opportunity
- Great Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Retirement, Paid-Time Off, Continuing Education, etc.
- Possible Sign-on Bonus and/or Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!