- Job ID:
- Katy, TX
FMOB Opportunity – 1-in-4 Call Schedule – Relocation Assistance and/or Sign-on Bonus – Friday Afternoons Off Every Week!
Full-time Family Medicine and Obstetrics (FMOB) Physician position near Katy, TX, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, an office location close to the hospital, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the FMOB
- Full Scope FMOB
- 1-in-4 Call Schedule
- 1 Practice Location
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries
- Friday Afternoons Off Every Week!
- Competitive Salary with Production Bonus
- Paid Time Off, Malpractice Insurance, Expense Stipend, etc.
- Relocation Assistance and/or Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete Family Medicine Residency
- Have/will complete additional training in Obstetrics
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!