- Job ID:
- Columbia, SC
Partnership Opportunity- In-house Surgical Center & Lab – Immediate Patient Demand
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Columbia, SC, with an established medical group. This is an employed position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a great working environment!
Benefits for the REI Physician
- 1-in-3 Weekends for Retrievals
- Surgical Center, IVF and Lab in-house
- Immediate Patient Demand
- Office Coordinator manages case management and additional coordinator manages donor program
- Partnership Opportunity
- Teaching Opportunities
- Above Average Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation Model: Salary + Production Bonus and Year-End Bonus
- Benefits include 100% Premiums Paid for Medical/Dental Insurance for Physician and Family, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement with Significant Contribution, Continuing Education, etc.
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign On Bonus
- Possible Student Loan Repayment
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found Reproductive Endocrinologists in the U.S. are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$500,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.