- Job ID:
- Tulsa, OK
1-in-7 Call Schedule – VERY Competitive Salary with Significant Production Bonus – Relocation Assistance
Full-time OBGYN position near Tulsa, OK, in a well-established and growing OBGYN practice. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team of physicians with ample support staff and amazing community.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-7 Call Schedule
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Blocked Surgical Day per Week
- VERY Competitive Salary with Significant Production Bonus
- 1st Year Salary Guarantee
- Full Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Life and Disability, Malpractice, Paid Time Off, CME, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Possible Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs in Oklahoma are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$350,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.