- Job ID:
- Louisville, KY
1/2 Days every Friday – Established Practice – Immediate Patient Demand – Relocation Assistance
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Louisville, KY, with an established medical group. This is permanent position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a great working environment!
Benefits for the REI Physician
- Established Practice
- Standard Office Hours Monday-Thursday
- 1/2 Day on Fridays
- Immediate Patient Demand
- Potential Partnership Opportunity
- 1-in-3 After Hours Call Schedule
- Competitive Compensation with Significant Production Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, Continuing Education, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Negotiable Sign-On Bonus
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!