- Job ID:
- Florence, SC
OBGYN Hospitalist – 12-Hour Shifts – 14 shifts/month – $315k+ Base Salary plus bonus
Full-time OBGYN position in southeast Phoenix, AZ, with a well-established and growing OBGYN practice.
Benefits for the OBGYN Laborist/Hospitalist
- 12-hour Shifts
- 7 days on, 7 days off
- L&D + OB/GYN Emergency Coverage
- Level III NICU
- 24/7 Anesthesia Services
- Surgical Robotics Available
- $315,000 Base Compensation + Bonus
- Extensive Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice Insurance, Disability and Life Insurance, Retirement, CME
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
- Negotiable Student Loan Benefits
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs & Laborists in Arizona are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.