- Job ID:
- Charleston, WV
Consultative Call Only – Highly Competitive Compensation – 7 Weeks Paid-Time Off – Relocation/Sign-On Bonus/Fellowship Stipend
Full time MFM position in Charleston, WV, with a regional health system. This is an employed position where an MFM Physician can enjoy ample support staff, robust referral streams and a consultative-only call schedule!
Benefits for the MFM
- Phone Consultative Call Only
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Salary plus Production Bonus Compensation Model
- Extensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, and an excellent Retirement plan
- 5 weeks Paid Time Off plus 10+ Paid Holidays
- Relocation Assistance, Sign On Bonus and/or Fellowship Stipend
- Well-Established Referral Streams
- Level III NICU
Requirements of the MFM
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists in the U.S. are seeing average starting salaries of $300,000-$500,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.