- Job ID:
- Longview, TX
1-in-6 Call with Midwives – 6 Weeks Paid Time Off – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Full-time OBGYN position in Longview, TX, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, an office location close to the hospital, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-6 Call Schedule with Midwives as well as Laborist Backup
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Blocked Surgical Time
- Surgical Robotics Available
- $350,000+ Compensation
- Great Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, CME
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!