- Job ID:
- Dothan, AL
4-Day Work Weeks – Full Time and Part Time Openings – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Full-time OBGYN position in Montgomery, AL, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a great office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Excellent Quality of Life
- Full-Time and Part-Time Openings
- 4-Day Work Weeks
- On-Call for 1 Week per month – Home Call – No clinic responsibilities when on-call
- 3 Weeks per month without any OB Call
Ideal OBGYN Responsibilities and Resources
- Partnership Opportunity if desired
- Balanced OB and Gyn Services
- Blocked Surgical Time
- Surgical Robotics Available
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary Plus Production Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Disability Insurance Retirement, CME, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!