- Job ID:
- Memphis, TN
1-in-6 Call Schedule – Partnership Opportunity – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Full-time OBGYN position just outside of Memphis, TN, area with an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a beautiful office locations, and an amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-6 Call Schedule
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Balanced OB/GYN practice
- Competitive Salary with Productivity Bonus
- 2 Year Salary Guarantee
- Partnership Opportunity
- Blocked Surgical Days
- Excellent Benefits including Medical Insurance (Physician & Family Premiums paid 100%), Dental/Vision, Disability and Life, Malpractice, Retirement with Profit Sharing, CME, etc.
- 3-6 Weeks PTO
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
- No State Income Tax
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!