- Job ID:
- Huntsville, AL
4-Day Work Week – 1-in-5 Weekend Call Schedule – Competitive Salary with Bonuses and Benefits
Full-time Certified Nurse Midwife position in Huntsville, AL, in an established and growing OBGYN medical group.
A new CNM will have an opportunity to come into a thriving medical group with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an CNM the opportunity to join a diverse medical staff and patient population with a comfortable work schedule.
Join a team with ample support staff, dedicated physicians, and amazing community.
Benefits for the CNM
- Excellent Quality of Life
- 1-2 Call Days per Week
- 1-in-5 Weekend Call Schedule
- Standard Clinic Hours Monday-Thursday
- 4-Day Work Week – Practice Closed on Fridays!
- Ideal CNM Responsibilities and Resources
- See OB and Gyn Patients in Office
- See 20-25 patients per clinic day
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries
- Support from 2 Midwives and 1 NP in the group
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary Plus Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Benefits include Medical/Dental Insurance, Retirement, etc.
- 4 Weeks of Paid-Time Off
- Monthly Stipend for Daycare Expenses
A little bit about Huntsville, AL
- Huntsville ranked #1 Best Place to Live in the U.S. by the U.S. News and World Report in 2022
- Metro Population: 464,607
- Home to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center and NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center
Requirements of the CNM
- Nurse-Midwife Program Completion Required
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Provider Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!