- Job ID:
- Albany, GA
1-in-4 Call with Midwives – Relocation Assistance AND Student Loan Repayment
Full-time OBGYN position in Albany, GA, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with nurse practitioners, midwives, and ample support staff, a beautiful office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-4 Call (Home Call!) with Midwives
- Base Salary PLUS Productivity Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, malpractice insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, retirement, paid time off, CME, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- $100k in Student Loan Repayment
- Residency Stipend
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs in Georgia are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.