- Job ID:
- Mobile, AL
Partnership Opportunity- Competitive Salary plus Significant Production Bonus – 100% Paid Benefits – Immediate Patient Demand
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Mobile, AL, with an established medical group. This is an employed position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a low-volume call schedule!
Benefits for the REI Physician
- Partnership Opportunity
- Competitive Salary plus Significant Production Bonus
- 100% Paid Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Disability, Life, etc.
- Plus Paid-Time Off, Continuing Education, and Retirement
- Possible Relocation Assistance and Residency Stipend
- Low Volume Call Schedule
- Immediate Patient Demand
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found Reproductive Endocrinologists in the U.S. are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$500,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.