- Job ID:
- Orlando, FL
Permanent Laborist/OB Hospitalist – 12 Hour Shifts – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus – Student Loan Benefits
Full-time Laborist position centrally located in Orlando, FL, with a well-established and growing Laborist group.
Benefits for the OBGYN Laborist/OB Hospitalist
- Employed Permanent Laborist Position
- 15 x 12-hour Shifts per Month
- Midwife support in L&D
- Competitive Salaries starting at $300,000
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental, Malpractice, Retirement, CME, etc.
- Student Loan Benefits
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-On Bonus
- Ideal Start Date: Fall 2022 to Spring 2023
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs & Laborists in Florida are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.