- Job ID:
- Phoenix, AZ
Permanent Laborist/Hospitalist – 7 shifts/month – Competitive Base Salary + Full-Time Benefits
Full-time OBGYN position in southeast Phoenix, AZ, with a well-established and growing OBGYN practice.
Benefits for the OBGYN Laborist/Hospitalist
- 7 x 24-hour shifts per month
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits including medical insurance, malpractice insurance, and retirement
- Possible Relocation Assistance/Sign-On Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs & Laborists in Arizona are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.