- Job ID:
- Thousand Oaks, CA
MFM Consultative Call Only – Low Call Volume – State-of-the-Art Equipment
Full time MFM position in Thousand Oaks, CA, with an established private practice. This is an employed position where an MFM Physician can enjoy ample support staff, robust referral streams and a consultative-only call schedule!
Benefits for the MFM
- Consultative Call Only
- No Deliveries
- 1-in-3 Week Call Schedule
- Low Volume Call: 1-3 Calls per week
- State-of-the-Art Equipment including New GE Ultrasound Equipment
- Competitive Salary with Benefits including Medical Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement and Paid-Time Off
- Beautiful location
Requirements of the MFM
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists in the U.S. are seeing average starting salaries of $300,000-$500,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.