- Job ID:
- Chandler, AZ
4-day Work Week – 1-in-4 Call Schedule – Sign-On Bonus
Full-time OBGYN position in an established OBGYN practice near Chandler, AZ. A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice and grow their patient base rapidly.
This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the practice includes Pregnancy Care, GYN Office & Procedure Care, and GYN Surgical Care.
A new associate will be joining a team with ample support staff and a great office location. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Excellent Quality of Life
- 1-in-4 Call Schedule
- Post-Call Day Off
- 4-day Work Week!
- Standard Clinic Hours Monday-Thursday
- Practice Closes early on Fridays!
- Ideal OBGYN Responsibilities and Resources
- Balanced OB and Gyn Services
- See 20 patients per clinic day
- Blocked Surgical Time
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Level II NICU
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits including Health Benefits, Malpractice Insurance, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!