- Job ID:
- Myrtle Beach, SC
Beautiful Location – Call Schedule with Midwives – Relocation Assistance/Sign-on Bonus
Full-time OBGYN position in an established OBGYN practice in Myrtle Beach, SC. A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice and grow their patient base rapidly.
This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the practice includes Pregnancy Care, GYN Office & Procedure Care, and GYN Surgical Care.
A new associate will be joining a team with ample support staff and a beautiful office location. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospitals.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Beautiful Location in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Comfortable Call Schedule with Midwives
- Competitive Compensation with Production Bonus
- Extensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, Retirement, Paid Time Off, and CME
- Relocation Assistance/Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found OBGYNs in South Carolina are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$300,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.