- Job ID:
- Jacksonville, FL
$600k Base Salary – $100k Sign On Bonus – Partnership Opportunity – 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Jacksonville, FL, with an established medical group. This is permanent position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a great working environment!
Benefits for the REI Physician
- Open to Full-Time or Part-Time Candidates
- $100,000 Sign On Bonus
- $600,000 Base Salary
- 1-in-3 Weekends
- Immediate Patient Demand
- Partnership Opportunity (Additional Compensation Bonus after Partnership)
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, Continuing Education, etc.
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found Reproductive Endocrinologists in the U.S. are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$500,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.