- Job ID:
- Norfolk, VA
REI Physician Position – In-house Surgical Suite and Lab – Immediate Patient Demand
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Norfolk, VA, with an established medical group. This is an employed position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a great working environment!
Benefits for the REI Physician
- Private Practice
- Surgical Suite and Lab in-house
- Standard Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 1 Saturday per month (9am-2pm)
- Low Volume Call Schedule – Calls Screened by Nursing Staff
- Immediate Patient Demand
- Competitive Salary plus Production Bonus
- Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Disability, Life, etc. plus Paid-Time Off, Continuing Education, and Retirement
- Possible Relocation Assistance and Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
ETS OBGYN has found Reproductive Endocrinologists in the U.S. are seeing average starting salaries of $200,000-$500,000. For position-specific compensation details, please contact us.