Candidate Services: Enhancing Careers
COMPETITION FOR QUALIFIED OBGYN PROVIDERS IS ON THE RISE
Whether you are an OBGYN provider with twenty years of experience or have just recently begun your career, we are dedicated to connecting you with a long-term opportunity that is right for you. Our one and only business is finding and placing Obstetrics and Gynecology providers with independent practices around the country.
OUR CLIENT PRACTICES ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON: THEIR COMMITMENT TO FINDING A LONG-TERM ADDITION TO THEIR PRACTICE.
Our clients tend to fall into one of five groups:
- Single OBGYN Practice that has reached capacity and is looking for a long-term Associate who could grow into a Partner or finding an heir apparent to take over their practice.
- Multi-OBGYN Practice in need of a long-term Associate or Potential Partner.
- Multi-location Practice interested in finding a long-term Associate who wants to take over or buy out one of their locations.
- Crisis Situation — Single or Multi–OBGYN Provider Practice with an Owner, Partner or Associate who has experienced an unexpected medical or personal situation that prevents him or her from continuing to practice.
- Not for Profit Organization or Clinic seeking a salaried Obstetrician or Gynecologist to treat an underserved patient population.
OUR CANDIDATES RANGE IN EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING, DEPENDING ON THE NEEDS OF THE PRACTICE.
Who we work with:
- Early or mid-career Obstetricians and Gynecologists (including subspecialties): Looking for a better practice; better earning potential; an opportunity to improve and update their clinical skills; a partnership or ownership opportunity, etc.
- Recent Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency/Fellowship Graduates interested in finding a long-term Associate opportunity or an opportunity that could lead to a partnership or practice ownership opportunity
- Practice owners interested in selling and finding an Associate Opportunity across town or across the country.
- Practice owners interested in expanding their practice through acquisition or merger
How We Work:
- Our Specialty: All we do, all day, every day, is identify, network with, screen, and recruit experienced OBGYN providers across the country.
- Screening and Matching: Our thorough screening process helps us understand everything from your personality and skill set to your strengths, weaknesses and short-term and long-term goals. Monetary goals, job opportunities and practice preferences are all factored into this equation. In other words, we prepare our candidates to identify what they are looking for and have to offer to secure a great career.
- Optimizing Opportunities: Our extensive process directs candidates to their best possible opportunity. After all, you spend most of your waking hours at work; shouldn’t you be in an environment that suits your personality and matches your skills? We work with a diverse group of clients–from traditional OBGYN practices to high-end, state-of-the-art or rapidly scaling practices. Chances are, we have career opportunities you’d like to know about or we will have a better opportunity in the near future.
- Value and Integrity: Clients know they’re getting ethical, highly-motivated and well-qualified candidates when they work with ETS OBGYN. Our candidates have the same assurance with the practices in which they are placed–simply because that’s the way we operate – with the utmost integrity. And we expect the same from our clients.
- Confidentiality: Your information is always confidential.
- Fees: We are paid by the practice that hires. There is no cost to you, the candidate, for our services.
- Getting Started: Simply submit your information or give us a call at (540) 904-5351. We can get started today!