COMPETITION FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES IS ON THE RISE
Healthcare is undergoing a seismic shift. Simply stated, the pool of qualified Obstetrics and Gynecology candidates is hard to find. Qualified OBGYN providers are being drawn to corporations and hospitals, and health systems simply because they have teams of internal recruiters and the budget to overwhelm job boards. Finding a strong OBGYN provider for your practice will continue to get more and more difficult over the next decade.
Whether you are a Regional Group, a private OBGYN practice, or anything in between; our recruitment professionals at ETS OBGYN are here to take on the task of finding the next ideal addition to your practice. Our skilled recruiters tailor their searches to your specific needs. With access to a constant flow of talented candidates-we find the one that is just right for you.
Don’t leave the future of your practice to chance.
ETS OBGYN specializes in locating and placing Obstetrics and Gynecology providers with Independent Practices and Regional Groups across the country. Our one and only business is recruiting. We’ve conducted successful searches for thousands of practices across all 50 states.
Our clients typically tend to fall into one of five groups:
- Single OBGYN Practice that has reached capacity and is looking for a long-term Associate who could grow into a Partner or finding an heir apparent to take over their practice.
- Multi-OBGYN Practice in need of a long-term Associate or Potential Partner
- Multi-location Practice interested in finding a long-term Associate who wants to take over or buy out one of their locations
- Crisis Situation — Single or Multi–OBGYN Provider Practice with an Owner, Partner or Associate who has experienced an unexpected medical or personal situation that prevents them from continuing to practice
- Not for Profit Organization or Clinic seeking a salaried Obstetrician or Gynecologist to treat an underserved patient population.
OUR CLIENT PRACTICES ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON: THEIR COMMITMENT TO FINDING A LONG-TERM ADDITION TO THEIR PRACTICE.
Who we work with:
General OBGYN providers and Obstetrics and Gynecology Subspecialists (Gynecologic Oncology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and Urogynecology/Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery).
Let’s Get Started
Whether you are trying to add an associate, take on a partner, or find a buyer for your practice, we offer the expertise, focus, and resources you simply won’t find through job boards, consultants, or other regional and national search firms.
Want to take the next step and see what ETS OBGYN can do for you? Simply fill out the form below and one of our Account Executives will be in touch with you shortly!